Cob: Not a forum for politics

Arthurhlevine at aol.com Arthurhlevine at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 06:13:41 CST 2003

  i have no problem with people wanting to discuss politics or religion, my
problem is when they choose to actualize this want before they first check
with me on just exactly what their position on any given matter should be
prior to their even thinking of engaging and/or entertaining anyone else on
such matters.
  if it will help, i, being the all knowing and always properly thinking and
certainly always right kind of guy i am, am more than willing to do all of
your political, philosophical, and religeous thinking for you. just send your
requests with some detailed information on just what it is that you need an
opinion on and i will be glad to do all that kind of thinking for you.
  just my little way of helping