Cob: Not a forum for politics

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 18:35:45 CST 2003

<P><BR><BR></P>Ohhhhh Joy!!  I love to laugh out loud !!!!!!  Intellegence  a sence of humor and you can spell what a combo do you cook?????   </DIV>
<DIV><EM>for the good of all </EM>Cat</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: Arthurhlevine at aol.com
<DIV></DIV>>Reply-To: Arthurhlevine at aol.com
<DIV></DIV>>To: coblist at deatech.com
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Re: Cob: Not a forum for politics
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 07:13:41 EST
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>> i have no problem with people wanting to discuss politics or religion, my
<DIV></DIV>>problem is when they choose to actualize this want before they first check
<DIV></DIV>>with me on just exactly what their position on any given matter should be
<DIV></DIV>>prior to their even thinking of engaging and/or entertaining anyone else on
<DIV></DIV>>such matters.
<DIV></DIV>> if it will help, i, being the all knowing and always properly thinking and
<DIV></DIV>>certainly always right kind of guy i am, am more than willing to do all of
<DIV></DIV>>your political, philosophical, and religeous thinking for you. just send your
<DIV></DIV>>requests with some detailed information on just what it is that you need an
<DIV></DIV>>opinion on and i will be glad to do all that kind of thinking for you.
<DIV></DIV>> just my little way of helping