Cob: slip formed walls

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 11:13:55 CST 2003

I've heard from another lurker or two.

I think people in a small group where everyone knows everyone else and feels
free to say what they want at any time, e.g. some chat rooms, they do get a
little upset about lurkers--unknown people, where are they coming from, what
are they doing with our dialog?

This group is probably too large and too diverse, even among the people who
contribute regularly, to worry about about things like that.  But it's a
little disconcerting to find that we've angered people we don't even know
about.  I'd guess we need to factor this in and get over it.