Cob: Re: Lurkers

Robert S. Cascaddan scaddan at pacifier.com
Sat Jan 18 12:24:25 CST 2003

You might do like one group I belong to and ask people to introduce
themselves.  I think it might be appropriate to this group.

Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
scaddan at pacifier.com

Author of:
Revolutionary Changes Ahead for Motorcycling
http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/

Articles:
"Disruptive Technology = Revolutionary Changes"
http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/disruptive.htm

"Attracting a New Generation of Riders to the Sport of Motorcycling"
http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/new_riders.htm