Cob: Make your own windows

Shae Tebbetts yourelovedbygod at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 17:00:43 CST 2003

In the past I had stumbled across some information on the Internet about how
to make your own windows.  I think there was a book that contained
information on the subject.  I'm pretty sure that I read about how some of
you were thinking of making your own windows, so I was hoping that you could
tell me where I can find more information about this.  Isn't there a book on
the subject or something?  I haven't had any success doing a search on the
Internet because there are so many sites on building windows that have
nothing to do with house windows.  I need some info please.

Thanks,
shae