Cob: nc cobbers and codes

Kristen Wilson kewilson403 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 19 14:45:37 CST 2003

Hi Michael and all - I'm not sure if my two previous posts made it to
everyone, but I'm a new member mostly listening, interested in cob and
wanting to attend a workshop soon. I took Michael's advice and looked up
Earthaven outside Black Mountain, NC (I'm in Chapel Hill, NC) and found they
have a cob workshop planned June 5-8. I've emailed them for more information
- hope it goes through, the first was bounced back to me. I'll share what I
find out.
Kristen