Cob: Builders with disabilities

T.O. Edwards bucksunrise at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 19 22:10:26 CST 2003

Hello, People of the Cob,

This is the first time I have ever been an active member of a list of any
kind and am looking forward to meeting some quite interesting folk.

My question is this: would cob building lend itself to use by a fellow who
spends a great deal of his life in a wheelchair?  I still have a strong
desire to build my own home, as did my father and my brother, but my body
will not stand a great deal of punishment (ie heavy lifting) at a time.  I
can move around fairly well and I still have a high degree of upper body
strength.  I just can't do a great deal at a time. The spirit is willing,
but the flesh is a bit weak!

Thanks for welcoming me.

Thom Edwards

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup