Cob: Fw: Builders with disabilities

dcv dcv at datawise.net
Mon Jan 20 10:13:44 CST 2003

 Hi Thom, say what state are you in??

 I am thinking that there is an enormous interest level in this Cob Madness
of ours - there's a big o' bunch of hardy souls looking for a building
experience to learn from prior to starting their own project. There have
classes and rumers of classes these many days here in the shire -
hmmmmmmmm..... Whudya think?

 Do you have room to camp, are you able to support folks? Is this something
that any of you would "get-into" ?

 my 2 cents

 dcv