Cob: Fwd: Re: Here's what's new!

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:27:15 CST 2003

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>This is part of a correspondence with a person who is working with highly sensitive children and their families, thought it was worth sharing</P></DIV>
<P><EM>for the good of all </EM>Cat<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: "V. Vandermeer" <V.VANDERMEER at VERIZON.NET>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>To: "Yun Que" <YUNK88 at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Re: Here's what's new!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:05:35 -0500
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>"My input is to encourage them to make something that will be enshrined on the pages of Architectural Digest not on the back page of the Star "Hillbilly's go mad, Try To Bury Themselves In Mud!! "
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Love this idea. One of my big beefs with everything New Age is, well, how "new agey" it is. It makes that which is wonderful entirely intimidating to the masses. The challenge now is to translate our inner knowings into a language that can help us transcend cultural barriers and reach people's hearts. All people, not just the one's who think like us.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>We all have those negative ideas shouting down our spirit songs. The trick is to just keep digging anyway. Congratulations to both of us for doing it!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Love,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Val
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> ----- Original Message -----
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> From: Yun Que
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> To: v.vandermeer at verizon.net
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:48 AM
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> Subject: Re: Here's what's new!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> Down the road it may be interesting to put together a village. With the dialogue between people that want to build their own homes i am seeing much more beneath the surface. The reasons are always logical, like no mortgage ,healthy, and politically correct, but there is a search going on for some connection that has been lost to their own identity. Looking over your site was exciting because that's what your doing!!! I can't say how all this could play out but I am working with a small group of mostly wemyn that are going to build a cottage out of earth. My input is to encourage them to make something that will be enshrined on the pages of Architectural Digest not on the back page of the Star "Hillbilly's go mad, Try To Bury Themselves In Mud!!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> WV is a very well kept secret in that the land is very cheap and the building codes in the rural areas are none. This makes it possible for people to actually do things like build there own shelter. The catch is that most of the people here have been indoctrinated into the poverty mind think. Even me!! Every time I considered doing a cob house I neeeeeeded to go to Lowe's to get something or other by the time I got back my courage was gone. For two years I read, studied and preparation became procrastination. Then one day I just got a shovel started digging and wa la the foundation is in and some of the cob is placed and it's just not that difficult!! I had to get past all the propaganda all my life that YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! who were those people anyway?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> I'll keep you posted
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> "fence only what you need let all else be free" Cat
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >From: "V. Vandermeer"
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >To: "Yun Que"
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >Subject: Re: Here's what's new!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:22:40 -0500
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >Hi! Glad you like it. Yes, I know about Planet Lightworker and indigo/crystal, waldorf, etc. But thanks for passing on info to me -- you never know what I haven't seen yet.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >Cob houses sound very cool. Yes, mother earth is an amazing teacher. I often tell parents to take their kids into the deep woods and observe their behavior there. We noticed with Caelyn that a lot of the "problems" she exhibits in our everyday world, vanish completely in the woods.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >Be well and love to Raven,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >Val
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > ----- Original Message -----
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > From: Yun Que
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > To: v.vandermeer at verizon.net
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 9:53 PM
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > Subject: Re: Here's what's new!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > Valire!! This is wonderful!!! Have you found a site called planet light worker? It has a section on what they call Indigo children and crystel children. You do know about the waldorf schools I'm sure. I will pass this on to all those that I think would understand.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > I have joined a group of people who will be building a cottage of earth in WV this spring. So many people are trying to reconnect but they don't know to what. For the older ones it seems to be with the earth. The earth will only be a medium for them to connect to the selves that were taken from them by a society of lunicy!! OK I still can't spell and my spell check is on the bunk so please egnore. I will keep you posted on the progress of the cob houses.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > for the good of all Cat
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >From: "V. Vandermeer"
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >To: "walkers" ,"Tony Lo Mastro" ,"Rebecca Flannery" ,"Rebecca & John Greenblatt" ,"peggy yunque" ,"Paul Craig" ,"Olivia Downey" ,"Mima" ,"mark yunque" ,"Laura Langone" ,,,"Jessica Lacetera" ,"Jay & Cynthia Vandermeer" ,"Heather" ,"Gretchen" ,"Frank Vandermeer" ,"Frank Fox" ,"diane persico" ,,"Deb Druar" ,"Chris& Bob O'Quinn" ,"cathy sosa" ,"\"carol\" yunque" ,"Beverly Robsham" ,"Dr. Deidre Lovecky" ,"Joann Schekter" ,"Joe De'Oliveira" ,"Martha Morelock" ,"Paul Stratton"
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >Subject: Here's what's new!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:02:02 -0500
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >Hello family and friends!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >For those of you who don't know, I have launched a new project called EarthWalk. It is keeping us all very busy, which is why you may not have heard from us in a while! :-)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >If you'd like to take a look, go to www.earth-walk.net. The site is finally finished (for now) and the response has been rather overwhelming. I'm trying to keep pace with many e-mails daily and requests for articles to be published. (One of my articles will be in James Twyman's upcoming book on parenting psychic children due out this spring and so far it looks like the print magazine "Spirit in the Smokies" is also publishing an article I wrote in their next issue.) I'm also getting requests to take the EarthWalk Retreat to other cities!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >I'm very excited about all this and feel passionately about this work. If you feel so inclined, pass the information on to a family who might be interested.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >Hope this note finds you happy, healthy and toasty warm.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >Love to all,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >Val
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> >------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> > Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>