Cob: cob course help

ben graham benfrankg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 10:39:48 CST 2003

Hi coblist,

SpiralWorks is looking for some experienced help with our workshops this year.  Depending on the situation, we are willing to pay for an "assistant" position.  You can see our workshop schedule at www.spiralworks.org and the workshops we are looking for help on are the Skymeadow and Cleveland workshops.

We are looking for someone with at least a couple of workshops under their belt, cob teaching experience or a couple of years work experience.

Please respond to ben at spiralworks.org

Thanks

Ben Graham