Cob: Lets keep it on topic

Grei Raven Shadow Walker greyraven_r at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 09:08:13 CST 2003

My apologies for my part of the problem. In my own
studies I've been pursuing a wholistic approach, as
opposed to a systematic one, I see many "un-related"
subjects as being related in spirit and conjunction.

--- "Shannon C. Dealy" <dealy at deatech.com> wrote:

> Many of the conversations on the coblist lately have
> been only marginally
> on topic or completely off topic, please try to
> stick to cob related
> postings on the list and send all others privately.
> For some of
> these often interesting but off topic subjects,
> there are other lists
> on the internet that you may wish to join to explore
> these subjects
> further.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shannon C. Dealy      |               DeaTech
> Research Inc.
> dealy at deatech.com     |          - Custom Software
> Development -
>                       |    Embedded Systems,
> Real-time, Device Drivers
> Phone: (800) 467-5820 | Networking, Scientific &
> Engineering Applications
>    or: (541) 451-5177 |
> www.deatech.com

=====
"When I look into the abyss it stares back at me, but not as the cold
dark beast you perceive it to be.
When I am gazed upon by the abyss I see the eyes of a mother, a lover, an old friend.
When I look into the warm familiar eyes of the abyss I see that which
needs me as much as I have need.
I remember, I rejoice, I renew!"
by Grei R. S. Walker, '01