Cob:

Jill hotmail writejill at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 13:47:28 CST 2003

1. Are interior wall just as wide as exterior walls?
2. Does anyone know an architect that can take our floorplan drawing and create plans? We want to be sure to avoid costly mistakes, and we have no experience building a house.
3. What about air exchange to prevent moisture build up? (My family built a house - stick house - and forgot about this, and now the upstairs walls are peeling)
4. You make the foundation higher than the frost line by how much?
-jill