Cob: Re: Off topic is life

Ric Allan ric at mx5.net
Sun Jan 26 07:42:40 CST 2003

NOTE: This is a general statement and NOT directed at any one individual.

Suggestion...  On another list I participate in, posters add NMC (No Miata
Content) in the header so those that don't want to be bothered can be aware
and immediately hit the DELETE button.

Perhaps we might adopt a similar tactic...   NCC   (No COB content), LCC
(little COB content), MCC (marginal COB content)

?????  Just a thought.

While I don't care to read the rantings condemning modern culture, some
discussion of local regulations and policies are useful to help point the
way for activism in bringing enlightenment to the local atmosphere (so cob
construction need not be on the sly) and info on things like satellite net
access DOES contribute to the knowledge that guides my search for acceptable
locations.  (I, for one, don't yearn to hide from society...  just establish
a certain measure of independance from the artificial trappings that are
subject to irrational policy moves.)