Cob:

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 17:29:39 CST 2003

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV></DIV>
<P>Cat here,  That sounds fantastic!!  Saw some industrial garage doors in Architectural Digest they were all glass panels in aluminum frames.  I have seen these used in fire stations.  Usually when you purchase these the installation is part of the warrantee, and they will have spec's that you will need to follow.  Might want to find the doors now in the design stage to make it all come together.  will the door be exposed above the kitchen when it's up?  Great Idea for a breezeway patio between cob pods!! </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><EM>for the good of all </EM>Cat<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: "Jill hotmail" <WRITEJILL at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Reply-To: "Jill hotmail" <WRITEJILL at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>To: "cob list" <COBLIST at DEATECH.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Cob:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:58:47 -0800
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>We also would like to incorporate a "garage door" for one wall in the kitchen. Either sliding or the regular kind that goes up. Any suggestions on this and how to insulate this? I am enchanted by the idea of opening up the entire section of wall in the summer.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>-jill