Cob:

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 17:56:47 CST 2003

<P>Cat here, The rising heat from your central stove could be directed into the other rooms by leaving some open space at the top of the walls and using ceiling fans to push the warm air down again. These could be open or have a lattice work, natural wood inlay, spindles, sort of south western or something Moorish  depending on your decor.</P>
<P><EM>for the good of all</EM></P>
<P></FONT><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: "Jill hotmail" <WRITEJILL at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>>Reply-To: "Jill hotmail" <WRITEJILL at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>>To: "cob list" <COBLIST at DEATECH.COM>
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Cob:
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:55:27 -0800
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Okay, I have thought through all the issues and determined my floorplan. Keeping it small, I created 3 small spaces that will be connected, so as to accommodate my family of 6.
<DIV></DIV>>I will try to contact a draftsman for the plans, and keep us on track in the building process.
<DIV></DIV>>We are trying to determine
<DIV></DIV>>1. a cost estimate (wood, wires, plumbing, etc)
<DIV></DIV>>2. how to heat the 3 sections, since only one has the wood stove
<DIV></DIV>>3. where to obtain the metal roof (and how do you insulate)
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Any suggestions?
<DIV></DIV>>-jill