Cob:

Jill hotmail writejill at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 07:08:13 CST 2003

Well, each of the 3 "houses" or pods are connected only by a hallway. The hallway has exterior walls on both sides, connecting one pod to the next at each end. So I am not sure how to "share" heat from one source. I will try to put up a floor plan on the web. I don't have a scanner, but I could make it on a photo editor I guess.
-jill