Cob: Choosing your place:Cat

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:26:13 CST 2003

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><BR><BR></P></DIV></DIV>
<P>Cat here!  Jill this is real serious Ha Ha I'm sitting here in WV snowed in up a hollow feeling like a reverse snow globe and it's cold!!!!!!  real cold!!!!!!!!!!  If I hadn't bought the property and burned all my bridges I would have gone back to CA the first winter!!  My wisdom of the day is visit rent for a year check it all out and then make your choice.  Even something as little as sea level gets into it.  Took me 2 years to breath right without my beloved Eucalyptus trees. Now I here they are all dying, such is! </P>
<P> Walk the land you intend to buy!  I have a solid rock shoulder on the place that is S exposure.  Nice!  If  I had rented or bought small when I got here many of my choices would have been made from understanding rather than wishful thinking and imagination.  </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><EM>for the good of all </EM>Cat</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: "Jill hotmail" <WRITEJILL at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Reply-To: "Jill hotmail" <WRITEJILL at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>To: "cob list" <COBLIST at DEATECH.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Cob: Re:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 04:57:59 -0800
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>We would like to build in Kentucky. We currently live in So. California, so I can't not say first hand what the weather is like. Only what I have been told or read.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>-jill
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> ----- Original Message -----
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> From: Ric Allan
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> To: Jill hotmail
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 2:06 PM
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> Subject: Re:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> Remind us WHERE you're located. Local climate will mean a LOT.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> -----Original Message-----
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> From: Jill hotmail <WRITEJILL at HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> To: cob list <COBLIST at DEATECH.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> Date: Sunday, January 26, 2003 4:23 PM
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> Subject: Cob:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> We also would like to incorporate a "garage door" for one wall in the kitchen. Either sliding or the regular kind that goes up. Any suggestions on this and how to insulate this? I am enchanted by the idea of opening up the entire section of wall in the summer.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>> -jill
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>