Cob: Wiring for cob.

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Jan 29 20:31:49 CST 2003

Using conduit is perfectly legal.  Why would you bet it is illegal?

However, not using conduit and simply tagging soft coated cable to walls
would be illegal.

Using conduit is a sensible and easier way to go than embedding piping
for running cable in my opinion and would also be far easier to repair
if any problems ever arose.

Little anchors could be embedded into the cob in the form of wood blocks
every so many feet or simply drill holes and insert bolt anchors every
so often.  This should provide a solid anchoring of the conduit.

Darel