Cob: Re: cob: commerce

Frances Grill grill at vtc.net
Fri Jan 31 10:52:26 CST 2003

David, it already comes in a politically nuetral package. The kit includes
the earth we take for granted (too often) a shovel, sweat from your brow and
with any luck help from your neighbors. It helps to bring to it some
ingenuity. You mix these ingredients with care for your self , your
neighbors, and the earth and viola you have a building and building system
that doesn't need to be coopted by any business...but then I am not a very
good capitalist so this is only one persons observation.(:>) PAZ, Pedro