Cob: RE: Introduction of sorts

Will Moon arnold at ntelos.net
Thu Feb 6 17:46:11 CST 2003

Micheal,
	By all means take the family!Especially if your daughter is at all
creative.We went to the workshop in Ohio back in September and my son just
caught fire with the idea.He was like a sponge,listening to the lectures and
absorbing a lot of it.And he loved getting his hands and feet in the mud!He
told everyone that he was going to build his own room when we do the house
and is still telling everyone that.That is one of the signal attractions to
me about cob:my children and wife can help build the house.How many kids
these days get to grow up in a house that they helped build?What a wonderful
experience,not to mention the attending lesson in self-sufficiency!Good
Luck!

Will