Cob: Basement

Chandra Shakti moonchild1970 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:56:43 CST 2003

I neglected some details I see. First, I live in Kansas and I want a below
ground level refuge from tornados. Second, we would like to build the cob
home on the site of our current home. Being able to leave the current two
room cellar would save having to bring in a lot of fill, since our lots are
flat and already level with the street. The current cellar has concrete
walls in one room and the other room has unmortered stacked stone walls.
    Chandra