Cob:bathrooms and horrible roof patterns

Grei Raven Shadow Walker greyraven_r at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 21:07:40 CST 2003

I've heard about hempseed and/or linseed oil
treatments, but I'm personally not clear on the
recipes.
--- Amanda Peck <ap615 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I was planning to ask someone when the time came!
>
> Might try to keep the wall straight enough for the
> cement board, might put
> mosaic type tile in with a waterproof grout/imbedded
> in (shudder) concrete.
>
> Probably look it up in something on the order of the
> Sunset book of tile
> projects--not the right title, but....
>
> Just at the moment I'm thinking about how to put a
> gable roof on a
> trapezoidal building.  (not THAT hard with a shed
> roof.)
>
> Jill asks:
> Do you add the cement the cob wall or do you add
> another wall of cement in
> front of it? So, you could make a cement tub (like a
> really mini swimming
> pool) in the ground? They are so expensive to by a
> tub!

> MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months
> FREE*.

=====
"When I look into the abyss it stares back at me, but not as the cold
dark beast you perceive it to be.
When I am gazed upon by the abyss I see the eyes of a mother, a lover, an old friend.
When I look into the warm familiar eyes of the abyss I see that which
needs me as much as I have need.
I remember, I rejoice, I renew!"
by Grei R. S. Walker, '01