Cob:bathrooms and horrible roof patterns

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 07:52:45 CST 2003

Charmaine Taylor has some stuff on her websites, I think.  You may have to
wander around to find it--fun in any case.  Articles and newsletter are
where to start looking.  In any case she posted here back a while that she
had heard about and maybe seen the bathtub with hemp oil, was planning to
experiment herself.  My guess is that it will work for a one-person home
better than a six-person one (Jill's).  I wonder how often the coating needs
to be renewed--six months, maybe OK for me, six weeks--NO!

Start looking at the bookstore-- www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
or www.papercrete.com

greyraven said:
I've heard about hempseed and/or linseed oil
treatments, but I'm personally not clear on the
recipes.