Cob: second structure spacing

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 14:20:46 CST 2003

aha! a question for archimedes. that would depend on the angle of the sun at
your latitude. you can determine this by gauging the shadow from a stick for
a whole year, or you could consult astronomy on the net and figure out your
interesting mathematical problem!

ps. i think strawbale and cob is the best idea i have heard. get all the
benefits of thick walls and beauty of cob with less effort!

david in tampa