Cob: RE: Cob In The South

George Marks marksg at gilpin.k12.co.us
Fri Feb 21 17:01:42 CST 2003

Patrick,
I lived in Georia and was a conventional builder for a few years. My wife
suffers from MCS and we are in Colorado right now. We would love to move
back to Georgia and build a cob home, so we can be nearer to family.

How did you deal with building inspections and termites? We used Centricon
to protect the conventional house we were in. Of course that was to satisfy
the bank. We hope to side-step a loan thistime. So, while it may not be
required, I still feel that termites are a concern.

Like to hear your thoughts. Thanks

George Marks