Cob: RE: Cob In The South

Grei Raven Shadow Walker greyraven_r at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 21:09:29 CST 2003

Termites eat wood, not pottery. Perhaps a borax
solution might protect what wood is used in door and
window frames.
<snip>
> How did you deal with building inspections and
> termites?
<snip>
> So,
> while it may not be
> required, I still feel that termites are a concern.
>
> Like to hear your thoughts. Thanks
>
> George Marks

=====
"When I look into the abyss it stares back at me, but not as the cold
dark beast you perceive it to be.
When I am gazed upon by the abyss I see the eyes of a mother, a lover, an old friend.
When I look into the warm familiar eyes of the abyss I see that which
needs me as much as I have need.
I remember, I rejoice, I renew!"
by Grei R. S. Walker, '01