Cob: Glass tub

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 21:24:41 CST 2003

<DIV>
<DIV>Cat here, Hey Jill, it took me this long to find that picture of the tub it is in a book called Designing Dreams, Modern Architecture in the Movies by Donald Albrecht, Harper and Row.  From what I can see in the black and white photo it looks like they used sheet metal of some kind with a glass front set into a frame.  Their are tubs made of stone available, pretty pricy.  Also Restoration's catalog has some old time tubs that may work for you.  </DIV>