Cob: Lets get it back on topic!

jen walker jwalker at magma.ca
Mon Feb 24 11:47:30 CST 2003

I'd be interested in such a list too. I understand the reason's for keeping
on topic but there seems to be a natural temptation to stray especially
since we often have related questions and sometimes the most efficient place
to find an answer is conveniently to ask the list.
On the topic of restrictions, This is one for the web masters I guess. I had
completely forgotten one of the rules...'no attachments' as I sent my house
plans out for comments (a mere 100ish k) but was cut off at the pass. Fair
enough, but what of those of us who don't have a web address to post an
image too. Could we allow attachments under a certain size?
Just wonderin'
Jenny Walker

snip
Can someone please direct me to a list that is more generalized??? Not
talking about the things that go along with cob building, ie, other natural
building methods, none electrical appliances/off grid living, organic
farming/gardening, seems to me to be nothing more than only ever eating one
part of your meal.

So while I hope to stay, and lurk awhile longer, I really do need to find
others who understand that there is more to living than your house. Any
suggestions on were I could find such a list?

Thank you

Blessed Be Rhie