Cob: RE: Metal Roofing

Joe Skeesick joe at skeesick.com
Tue Feb 25 10:40:09 CST 2003

The idea is that it creates a "Faraday cage" effect. I doubt that a metal
roof would or could cause you any problems at all. I might at least listen
to the argument if put towards a home that has a heavy metal content in the
framing, foundation and roof (which happens in many building techniques such
as Ferro-cement). The idea is it creates a magnetic field that can adversely
affect people.

Again, I'm not a big supporter of the idea but at least you have a name now
to go with the concept if you'd like to look up the information yourself.

Best of luck,

Joe