Cob: First post and a plee...

Martin maso at phi.org.uk
Tue Feb 25 15:12:49 CST 2003

Hello cob list...

Thsi is my first post to the list, and my first post on any list relating to
cob!

I have a question about cob building courses in the UK... Are there any? Or,
are there any cob builders who offer apprenticeships or internships?

Apologies if this topic has bored you all a thousand times, but I tried
searching the archives for general information but couldn't get any results
on my machine...

I'm an artist/musician/designer who is looking to learn new practical
skills, and apply the skills I already have in a natural way... I've always
had the desire to build my own dwelling, and perhaps help others to do the
same... cob has long appealled as a material due to its closesness to the
earth and its sculptural, improvisational qualities...

Well, thanks for any help you might be able to offer!

Bye

Martin