Cob: Lets get it back on topic!

jen walker jwalker at magma.ca
Tue Feb 25 22:10:27 CST 2003

Thanks Kathleen!, this info is in reply to questions about broader list
topics. You can mail to the cob list at  <coblist at deatech.com>,
Jen

Well, hmmm.  I guess I haven't figured out how to respond to the list yet.
Jen, could you post this to the list, please (if it isn't also too off
topic)?

There are several good homesteading lists which might be what you are
looking for.  One I'm a member of is called Homestead-Works.  It's a
Yahoo-groups list  -- hopefully that will help you find it.  Or just try
doing a search under homesteading, and you will probably turn up all kinds
of information along the lines of what you are looking for.  It IS awfully
easy to get off-topic, but I understand and sympathize with the list-owners'
reasons for wanting to stay on-topic.  I joined this particular list to
learn more about cob construction, since I already belong to other lists for
my other interests.  Hope you find what you are looking for!  :)

Kathleen in NH