Fw: Cob: The roof

b bolo1942 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 01:48:38 CST 2003

Sorry, I guess the URL I included in the original message on the reciprocal
roof at Pine Manor got mixed up somehow.  This is the correct one.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/bolo1942/lst?.dir=/Round+Straw+Bale+with+Reciproc
al+Roof

If it gets cut off in by a return feed in the message, just copy the whole
thing and paste it to your explorer, it should work fine.  Enjoy the
fantastic pictures, especially the new ones of the blue solar mural floor.

Thanks

Preston of the Mojave