Cob: cob and the foundation

Brent Flaco Wilson realm_fitness at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 01:12:04 CST 2003

Hello.  I had the pleasure of visiting the cob cottages in coquille oregon
that the cob cottage company had built.  There was some outdoor cob work
going on and it had gotten wet.  It didn't seem to last.  With cob could you
build an outdoor area with out a roof, and expect it to lst?  The last thing
is the foundations were great the seemed to be made of rocks, urbanite,
gravel, and cob.  Can cob be used in the foundation?  How would uned build
the rubbel trench foundation?  THanks.