Cob: Re: First post and a plee...

Martin maso at phi.org.uk
Mon Mar 3 06:06:10 CST 2003

Thanks for replying Amanda and Joe...

>>I have lost all my links recently so I'll have to
>>start looking again for them. If you come upon them yourself please do
pass
>>the information along.

Cob courses do seem to be a little thin on the ground over here... But this
is what I found over the weekend - A couple of courses, and some cob/natural
builders, who may or may not be happy to have people watch and learn from
them...

Hope this is of some use...

http://www.ragmans.co.uk/ look under the 'courses' section... and find:
http://www.ragmans.co.uk/courses/earthbuilding.htm

http://www.jjsharpe.co.uk/courses.html
http://www.zedland.co.uk/backearth/
http://www.altbuilding.co.uk/
http://www.cobincornwall.com/

>>I'd be more than interested to just tag along and be
>>the strong dumb labor for a professional cob builder so I could watch and
>>ask some questions.

That was the kind of thing I had in mind...

bye

Martin