Cob: Lets get it back on topic!

Mark Piepkorn duckchow at potkettleblack.com
Thu Mar 6 08:25:37 CST 2003

         Geez, Darel. There was no point. Look at it in the context in
which it was presented. I said that I was quoting at random from a given
source so that the post I was writing would have some cob-specific content
for Shannon's sake. It was equal parts fun and education. I'm not
belittling anything. I *like* cob, that's why I'm here. But - like
EVERYthing - it's not a perfect medium in all situations and under all
circumstances. Don't take it personally.

         That said, let me see if I can fabricate a point or two for you
since you seem to need it.

         OK, I thought of one: The fireproof nature of cob (as compared to
just about every other building material) is often touted - people may be
led to think that cob walls will always survive fire without harm.

         Does that fill your need?

At 12:20 AM 3/6/2003, Darel Henman wrote:
>What's your point in the quote Mark?

         [snip]