Cob: Cob - Dirt Floor?

Meagan McAleese useful_fish at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 10:17:36 CST 2003

Hello Cat,
The old wood stove that I bought has pipe connections for water pipes to run
through it. (Or rather there is a pipe that runs through it and there are
connections to connect it) Something like that. I'm thinking of running pipe
through my earth floor and hooking it up to my wood stove. I am sure it
could work. (but I'll get a guy to do it for me) and maybe even an outlet to
warm up my bath water while I'm at it. (I'm not ever hooking up to grid
power ($$$) and solar/wind/gas generator power is going to be too expensive
the first year or so)

Cat wrote (snipped): Meagan, remember that your earth floor can have a solar
heat system, water, air, or even ehcccck electric!!!  did everyone shudder
at that one? : )