Cob: coblist and cob

andrea arnold yodasroom at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 17:45:56 CST 2003

I am only on this list to really really really
actually learn more about cob and building and what
different people are doing, ideas, tips and
information.  I don't have a computer, so it's limited
time at the public library for me to read what comes
from the coblist.  If you all want to chat back and
forth, good or bad, about people or anything else
blatently unrelated to building, then please just
write back and forth to each other and please keep it
off this list.  Thank you.

-Andrea in Washington