Cob: are we all bad apples on occasion?

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:07:10 CST 2003

Aaaahhhhh!  I for one am a sometimes cranky human.  So I try to tolerate a
fair amount.

And I've been in enough situations where reading is NOT the equivalent of
talking--humor, sarcasm, complex sentences, too many dashes and nested
parentheses (could I be guilty of any of that?) lead to unintelligibility.

Answer to the question in the parentheses above--YES!!

Darel knows more than I'll ever know about a lot of things I'm interested
in.

Nothing from Japan can be compared to a political forum I was in once in
which I was flamed for telling the truth, when the people there thought lies
in the service of their cause would be much better.  That one I did quit in
a huff.