Cob: Paint on cob

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:37:02 CST 2003

Somehow I'd think so.  Not even sure if I can even get that at the
nearest--or even second nearest) Home Depots (75-100 miles away).  the
people in Kentucky (even farther) say that their CO-OPs have them.  Mine
does, but only in 4 pound boxes.  I'm seriously considering driving down to
the nearest plant, somewhere in Alabama--south of Birmingham maybe, and
buying a dozen bags.

Oh, and I CAN buy "pickling lime" in the grocery stores in 2 pound bags.

Dorothy is using the Home Depot special construction lime, wonders if
anything else is better. paraphrased, no attempt to snip here at all.
Besides I'd lose the message if I tried.