Cob: Get it back on topic/Darel bashing

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Thu Mar 6 21:29:32 CST 2003

I've been out of the office much of the day today, and I see that we have
been a very busy coblist, unfortunately, much of it wasn't cob related.

Generally the best thing to do when you find someone's behavior to be
obnoxious or rude is to either ignore it, or email them privately, because
ultimately, no matter how you feel about them, it really isn't about the
list topic and as such doesn't belong on the list.  Sometimes I will email
a person about their behavior behind the scenes, and sometimes I won't
not matter how much it merits a response, it just depends on my mood and
how much time I have (which isn't much right now).  In any case I think by
now that Darrel has gathered that many list members don't approve of the
tone of some of his recent postings, so can we stop the Darel bashing and
get it back on topic.

Thanks,