Cob: Interior walls

Briggs WebDesign bwd at coxinet.net
Mon Mar 10 08:39:22 CST 2003

Shannon,
what would the limit be for an S - curved wall? This organic look is what
my wife really loves from the
cob homes she has seen...if we were going to use all straight walls we
would be using cordwood.

BTW, when I say limit, I mean the depth of the curve against the overall
wall lenght/height.  I am assuming that the deeper the curve, the more
stable the wall.  Is there some way to quantify this?

Cheers,
Hos