Cob: Re: horse hair

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 09:40:40 CST 2003

Well,, Sonny,,, yearsss  ago,, when I was just a littl'un,, my first grade
teacher told the story about when she would sell her hair to the Military.
She said that, they would use the long strands to sew parachutes....
Now I ain't going to say she was tellin' the truth,,, but if she wasn't,,
she shouldn't have been a teacher....
But if that was the truth,, then the Barbershop would be a good source
for hair.....  but I think I would ware gloves.... bill