Cob: intro

billc_lists at greenbuilder.com billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Sun Apr 27 04:01:32 CDT 2003

Hi Layth,

You should get in touch with the folks at DCAT- the Development
Center for Alternative Technology (http://www.dcat.org).  They're
working with the national building code team that's putting together
a model code for earthen construction.  You could tap into some very
good minds there, and possibly help that project along too.

They are very busy folks and have lost a lot of their funding due to
the recent belt-tightening, but they're very dedicated to this kind
of thing.

--
Bill Christensen
http://greenbuilder.com/contact/