Cob: Re: rat runs in cob walls (fwd)

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Sun Apr 27 21:41:20 CDT 2003

Sheilla,

Don't worry about mice or rats.
You would have more problems with them, with a rasied floor than a solid
earthen floor.  Not just rats but all kinds of living things llike the
crawl space under a raised wood floor.

People living in second story aparment buildings get visited with mice
and rats.   The best thing is to keep a clean household and follow
common sense.

Darel