Cob: Canadian buildi links> Frost-Protected Shallow Foundation

Taylor Publishing-DirtCheapBuilder tms at northcoast.com
Thu May 8 19:35:58 CDT 2003

 +++++++++++++++++
Canada also has some good information about non-deep  foundations, like
used in Scandinavia, but I don't have the URL for it, or remember the
proper foundation type name for this type.    Anyone else out there?

Cheers,
   Darel
++++++++++++++++++
Darel..this is the Canadian Building link I think is great, over 240
articles on BUILDING from roofs to walls, floors, wind loads, etc.block,
brick, bitumens, concrete floors, and more

higly recommended even tho articles are from 1960s-1999..the info is
still excellent, and most is applicable.

http://irc.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/cbd/cbd-e.html

http://irc.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/cbd/cbd241e.html     < concrete floors

Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com    http://www.papercrete.com