Cob: last minute call for Plan B

Elke Elke at cobworks.com
Thu May 15 19:13:38 CDT 2003

New
 Canadian Natural Builders Summer School 2003
            at O.U.R. ECOVILLAGE (www.ourecovillage.org)

Practical Leadership and Natural Building (PLAN-B) is about co-creating
a learning community which focuses on personal leadership and community
process as much as the process of building space/shelter.  This summer
school we will embark on a personal and communal journey of discovery as
we manifest a ‘foundation to finishing’ earth material Healing
Sanctuary.  This course is offered to folks who seek a full leadership
experience in natural home building either as a professional builder or
as a builder of their own home.

Please contact:  COBWORKS at
http://www.cobworks.com/workshops.htm

or:   our at pacificcoast.net

Additional weekend workshops on:  July 12/13th
						  August 16/17th
						  September 13/14th