Cob: Wood stove in cob wall?

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 19:34:12 CDT 2003

Yes, thanks, your experience makes perfect sense to me.  The guys who were
telling me about creosote buildup conditions have been known to wrestle huge
pieces into their stoves, occasionally muttering about whoever had split and
delivered the wood.  Kindling size would burn hotter and give fewer
problems.

Patricia L. MacKenzie wrote to say that thin fast and hot burning wood would
give fewer problems in a horizontal chimney run.  Her whole message will
probably appear as an attachment to this.