Cob: A model building

Priscilla Stuckey pstuckey at california.com
Tue May 20 10:28:36 CDT 2003

Dear Michael,

Communicate, communicate, communicate! Everybody in a household needs
to buy into a project, in my opinion, especially a big one like a
house. So your biggest job may be winning your spouse to your
cause--really paying attention to her reservations, being willing to
let her (and her opinions) be part of the process. In families,
anything but consensus can break hearts.

In my experience, this process can be so time consuming that I'm just
as happy being single at the moment, making decisions about housing
without having to work them out with anyone else.

Good luck. And I'm enjoying your photos and learnings. Where are you,
BTW, that mud brick is an option? Can't be anywhere near earthquake
country.

Priscilla