Cob: A model building

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:41:29 CDT 2003

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Cat here!  Michael love it!!  try leaving a copy of Natural Home in the bathroom, it's a slick publication that can be offered to <EM>Normal people </EM>without embarrassment! They can parooz it in private and come out all the wiser.  smile</P>
<P><EM>for the good of all </EM>Cat<BR></P></DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: Priscilla Stuckey <PSTUCKEY at CALIFORNIA.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Reply-To: Priscilla Stuckey <PSTUCKEY at CALIFORNIA.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>To: coblist <COBLIST at DEATECH.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Re: Re: Cob: A model building
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:28:36 -0700
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Dear Michael,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Communicate, communicate, communicate! Everybody in a household
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>needs to buy into a project, in my opinion, especially a big one
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>like a house. So your biggest job may be winning your spouse to your
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>cause--really paying attention to her reservations, being willing to
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>let her (and her opinions) be part of the process. In families,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>anything but consensus can break hearts.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>In my experience, this process can be so time consuming that I'm
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>just as happy being single at the moment, making decisions about
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>housing without having to work them out with anyone else.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>Good luck. And I'm enjoying your photos and learnings. Where are
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>you, BTW, that mud brick is an option? Can't be anywhere near
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>earthquake country.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>