Cob: RE: Internal lintels?

Joe Skeesick joe at skeesick.com
Wed Jun 4 01:29:17 CDT 2003

Personally I'd do the best I could to get the lintel flush with the cob and
then take whatever exterior render you're using over both surfaces. I think
a lime render would be much more successful at dealing with the long-term
stress of spanning those different surfaces than would a relatively thin
layer of cob.

Joe